Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Guild Hope.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The new announcement is up check it out.We will soon start trying to get more people to apply.Invite all your gamer friends who'd like to join or you think would apply.Thank you

My Application of Hope

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightcast

Nightcast

My Application of Hope Empty
PostSubject: My Application of Hope   My Application of Hope EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:21 pm

Name(Optional): Erik
Play time in games: 5-10 Hours per day.
Reason you picked Hope:After reading your post on the EE Guild Forums it caught my eye. And also this guild is striving to become one of the best in which i am really interested in.
Member who referred you: Sarfrazh (Forums)
Average playing schedule: On weekdays it would be around 2 -5 hours, since i have work in the morning and then busy with things at home i have little time to play. And weekends i'm usually free all 24 hours, lol.
Time zone: GMT -8:00 PST (Pacific Time)
A brief description of yourself: I live in USA, love to play video games one of my hobbies... when i have nothing else to do i either read a book or play my Acoustic Guitar for a bit.
When it comes to becoming the best of the best on any video game, you are looking at him. (>.o)b
Back to top Go down
Dark
Admin
Dark

My Application of Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application of Hope   My Application of Hope EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:36 pm

Locked and Accepted.Welcome to hope Smile
Back to top Go down
https://hope.forumotion.com

My Application of Hope
Page 1 of 1