Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Guild Hope.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The new announcement is up check it out.We will soon start trying to get more people to apply.Invite all your gamer friends who'd like to join or you think would apply.Thank you

this is the application of globalty/globaltyrant/me!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Globalty

Globalty

this is the application of globalty/globaltyrant/me! Empty
PostSubject: this is the application of globalty/globaltyrant/me!   this is the application of globalty/globaltyrant/me! EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:01 am

My name: Ansol

play time in games:2-12+ hrs a day (depends on school/work/other stuff)
reason to pick hope: ive always liked hope for friendlyness and chatting, when im not grinding thats what i want most
member who reffered you: duckie posted that hope was recruiting back on old celestia forums and i jumped at the chance
play schedule: basically all my free time, as soon as work and school are done until late at night(too late), but i cant promise that it will all be celestia, but if im on another game ill often stay to chat during loading
time zone: GMT -7
describe me: 17 yr old canadian male who simply likes to fritter his time away on games music manga and books, enjoys chatting with friends.... cant really think of anything else (yeah, you heard right, i have no life)

id definitely be willing to try out new games and expand hope, but as for a leadership role im not so sure, never done it before and dont think it would suit me but if asked i would give a try
Back to top Go down
Dark
Admin
Dark

this is the application of globalty/globaltyrant/me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is the application of globalty/globaltyrant/me!   this is the application of globalty/globaltyrant/me! EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:06 am

Accepted and Locked.Welcome to Hope
Back to top Go down
https://hope.forumotion.com

this is the application of globalty/globaltyrant/me!
Page 1 of 1