Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Guild Hope.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The new announcement is up check it out.We will soon start trying to get more people to apply.Invite all your gamer friends who'd like to join or you think would apply.Thank you

Leaders/Member List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark
Admin
Dark

Leaders/Member List Empty
PostSubject: Leaders/Member List   Leaders/Member List EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:32 am

Greetings everyone.I knew it took a while,I Apologize for that,but here is the full member list.

Key:
Guild Leaders-Are a blue colour on forum and our added to the list.(these are the people in charge of managing the guilds in different games and expanding them).If you want to be a leader pm and for what game do e.t.c(i'll make a section for you and put you in charge of it)

Members-full members who are a part of the Hope Family

Guild VP'S-There will only be one OFFICIAL guild VP per guild.and he will be given a green name on forums

Now members of the guild who have registered on forums and MADE applications(and been accepted) will be added to forum member list.New people who register up do not forget make an application otherwise I wont include you in the
guild list including of everyone of different guilds e.t.c

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Member List[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
1.Nevermore[Admin/GuildLeader]
2.Dark[Admin]
3.Lenako[GuildLeader]
4.Kyashii[VP]
5.Yuki[VP]
6.PersonaZero[Member]
7.Simple1ne[Member]
8.Globalty[Member]

Back to top Go down
https://hope.forumotion.com

Leaders/Member List
Page 1 of 1